Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No teasering...but it is Tuesday!

I don't feel like doing a teaser this week--can't always do them, or you'll have my entire book up here! But when it's Tuesday, and everyone's blogging, which gives me the compulsion to do it as well. I'm cool like that.

So it's hot. This has been just the worst summer, weather-wise! Not only has it rained for most of the past two months, but this past week it's been painfully hot. And we don't have an AC. Fans work, and use a lot less electricity. But it's still unpleasant.

I don't have much that's interesting to say; I've been working really hard editing Unthawed for the past two weeks(ish). It's coming along. It's not going as fast as I might like, but I am putting a lot of thought into it. I've cut a couple thousand words already, even while adding things here and there. That makes me happy, because I think it's turning out nicely. Aren't I optimistic?

1 comments:

Jenny said...

optimism is the only way to go with editing haha. I'm sure it is going well though. And also, boo for annoyling hot weather- although England could do with a bit of that now.