Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(tiny) Teaser Tuesday

So yesterday, I had a little milk related incident which has made my keyboard awesome and sticky. I think I need to rinse it out with water (as suggested by the internet), but the idea of putting more liquid into it scares me a little...so we'll see.

Anyhow. If you read this blog regularly, you know that I've been editing. And now I'm finished! Working on my query and my synopsis a bit today, and I'm hoping that by Thursday or Friday I can send out my first batch of queries. It's pretty exciting!

So enjoy a tiny snippet. I know it's not much of a teaser, but it's all you're getting.


[teaser gone!]

12 comments:

Lee Bross said...

THAT is a true teaser! LOL

Good luck this week, you can do it!!

VĂ©ro said...

Oh how exciting that you will be querying soon!

Amanda Hannah said...

So excited that you're done with edits! I can't wait to see the responses this gets.

p.s.
If you feel comfortable with it, you can unsnap the keys from your laptop to clean underneath. Just make sure you don't rip the little catches. I was too chicken to do that, so I soaked a q-tip in water and pressed the keys down to wipe around 'em lol

characterize said...

I love the last line :)

Krista Ashe said...

Awesome! So glad you're editing and about to throw your hat into the Query Hell Ring! LOL

Loved the miniature rainbows.

Kaitlin Ward said...

Thanks guys:)
& Amanda: it's a desktop keyboard...the keys seem to be attached pretty good (otherwise I so would unsnap them) but I'm thankful because even if the thing is ruined, a new keyboard is maybe $10 or so hehe.

Chanelley said...

Whoop! Querying soon!

Sumayyah said...

Yay for querying soon! The description is beautiful!

Paranormalchick said...

Awe I hope you get your keyboard cleaned up LOL :)

Great snip, and like Lee said a TRUE teaser LOL

Very discriptive and I'm excited for that you will be doing queries soon!

Leah Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing your edits and good luck with QLH. I hope it isn't too horrible! Loved the teaser by the way. Short, but with great descriptions!

Sarah said...

How pretty! Love these images!

Jamie B said...

YAY for queries!! Good luck!