Saturday, November 21, 2009

RTW had me thinking about soundtracks

...So I made one!

It's a giant mess of songs, because I made one unorganized playlist to encompass all three of my WIPs, so I made it play on random, just to make it even more fun.
So, these are songs that fit either:
Ignited, which is about demons--in Hell.
Unthawed, which is about surviving insane people in a future post-ice age world.
or
Untitled WIP, which is about a girl who is dead but sent back into life to learn some things about herself.

You can see why this makes for a disorganized playlist. But I'm satisfied, and sufficiently distracted for the day. I put the playlist at the bottom of the blog, so I took it out of this post so my blog doesn't load slowly!

2 comments:

Stephanie Jenkins said...

Yay on making a playlist! A few of our songs are the same :)

V said...

I have to say that "The Pretender" by the Foo Fighters is one of my favorite ready-to-kick-some-ass writing songs. An excellent choice. :-)