Friday, March 5, 2010

Blog awards

It's easier to keep track of them if I don't lazily forget I received blog awards until months later, so...

The sunshine award came to me from three different places: Madeline-Rose, Kathy Bradey, and Kody Keplinger. These lovely ladies are little rays of sunshine themselves!

The rules of this award:
1. Put the logo within your post or on your sidebar.
2. Share the love and pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees inside of your post.
4. Comment on the nominees' blogs to let them know you've just given them props. :)
5. Give a shout-out to the person who nominated, and post a link to his/her blog as well.

The whole awarding it to twelve other bloggers thing is just so not happening. I just don't like awarding that many all at once. So I'm going to take off the ten and do two...
1) Medeia Sharif because her blog actually is bright and happy looking.
2) Veronique Pettingill because look at that blog! It's freaking gorgeous and I feel like I should hire her if I ever make a website.


This is the happy 101 award, from Medeia Sharif. I am a fan of this award, because with it, I'm supposed to share things that make me happy. Good way to start out a Friday!
1) My family--baby, boyfriend, parents, sister, and extended.
2) My meese! They always brighten my day.
3) My dog. Hell, all dogs.
4) The smell of fresh rain.
5) Writing.
6) Reading--and books in general.
7) Beating my boyfriend at Mario Kart (just kidding...kind of).
8) Baked goods. Especially cake.
9) Forests.
10) Farm animals.
11) Good news. And it doesn't even have to be my good news.

That's probably enough. Even though there are obviously billions more things that make me happy than those! So I'm going to be consistent and give this to two people as well:
1) Amanda Hannah because she is my smiley little ray of awesomeness, and she lets me stroke her characters without getting (too) creeped out.
2) Corrine Jackson because her blog is wicked cool and she's super hilarious.

1 comments:

Medeia Sharif said...

Thanks so much, Kaitlin. I will post the award soon on my blog. And you're right, Veronique's blog is wonderful.