Yep, this week's topic asks what I would do if I became megarich off my writing. Beware, my dreams are pretty simple.
1) I'd take care of the boring stuff. Paying off the rest of my student loans, putting money away for Michael's college education, put a good chunk away for retirement (or more than a good chunk, depending on just how rich I am.)
2) A new car. This is a priority. I hate our car. I don't need anything too fancy. My ideal car costs around $40,000--a Chrysler 300c. (I would also like a Bentley but I'm not sure I'd ever be alright with spending that much on a car...) Maybe I would let my boyfriend get a new car too (or a 4-wheeler or snowmobile at the very least). I would definitely pay off the one we have now, regardless.
3) A house! Okay, maybe that picture is a little fancier than what I'd want/need (although I wouldn't say no...). Probably something more like this. We definitely want a log home, and I would buy a pretty big plot of land if I had the money to. Because I would like to have a couple horses, definitely chickens. Maybe more. It would depend on the land and on the money.
4) I'd take a couple of good vacations. I really want to visit Rome again, and probably I would let my boyfriend choose somewhere he wanted to go, too.
5) Give something to my parents. They've spent a lot of money on me over the years. And to charities that matter to me and to my boyfriend.
What would you spend your money on? Wander to YA Highway and share, or just read what other people said!