Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blog awards

I've gotten three blog awards this week, so I figured I'd better post them & pass them along before I forget about them!


This first one is the "Creative Writer" blog award. It comes to me from Michelle Schusterman, who, in case you didn't know it, is kick ass. I'm supposed to come up with six lies and one truth about myself without telling you which are which. This is actually harder than I thought. Sorry they're kind of lame.
1) I'm slightly allergic to pollen.
2) My favorite flavor of jelly/jam is grape.
3) I'm scared of house centipedes.
4) The first thing I ever decided I wanted to be when I grew up was a veterinarian.
5) I have owned three dogs.
6) My sister is two years younger than me.
7) I used to sleepwalk as a child.
And I'm passing this award on to Rebecca Rogers and Blue Lipstick Samurai (you get called by your blog name when you keep your real one anonymous! hehe), because I bet they can come up with some fun, creative lies.

The second one is the Happy 101 award, which I've received before, but I'm posting it anyway. Because it's pretty and has cupcakes on it. I'm not going to pass it on, though. (It's MY blog, I make the decisions!) This one comes from Kathy Bradey, who is awesome and somehow manages to keep up with how everyone's doing, despite being on the opposite side of the world from most of us!






And the third one is the A is for Awesome award, from Rebecca Rogers. She and her blog both rock, and if you haven't visited, you should!
This one, I'm passing along to Amanda Hannah and Kathy Bradey, because...well, the award is kind of self explanatory. They are awesome.

4 comments:

The Blue Lipstick Samurai said...

Aw! Thank you! :D Heehee, a pseudonym is always an amusingly useful thing.

And I'm guessing the sleepwalking is truth? Tee hee.

Amanda Hannah said...

Aw shucks. Thanks Kaitlin!!

Kathy Bradey said...

Thanks, Kaitlin <3
You are awesome to the max! :)

Medeia Sharif said...

I'm adding to the award love. There's a blog award waiting for you on my blog. :)