Wednesday, July 7, 2010

RTW: My ideal writing desk

Obviously this post calls for lots and lots of pictures, because that's more fun. And we're assuming, of course, that I've suddenly started growing money--I paid no attention to cost in my lustful desk and desk supply wishes.

First things first: the desk
From Staples

And a comfy and awesome chair, something of this sort:
From Office Max
A badass and also cool looking computer:
From Alienware
And then of course some boring things, like: a really good printer, notebooks, pens, etc. 
And a super cool desk supply organizer:
From Staples

And a cool lamp:
From metaefficient.com and Amazon.com
There ends my bloggerly fun for today. I spared you pictures of the exact notebooks and pens I wanted in my ideal world, and maybe that's for the best...

Visit YA Highway to see what my cobloggers and others said on the subject, and to link to your own post!



16 comments:

Chanelley said...

I LOVE that desk. So awesome.

Holly Dodson said...

Hehe, I love the badass computer comment. Yes, that would be a must.

Indigo said...

Love your ideal office ware. Especially the bad ass computer. Now if it could just write our WIPS for us, telepathically of course (must come from our brain centers at least). (Hugs)Indigo

KO said...

super funky lamp!
This is like the office of the future.
Here's mine
http://katharineowens.blogspot.com/

Sarah Enni said...

WOAH. that computer really is badass!

I paid no attention to cost either. This is a *dream* desk, right??
http://bit.ly/ayppDt

Alicia Gregoire said...

I love the lamp!

Kaitlin Ward said...

The computer would be, of course, minus the spaceship thing haha. ;)
But I'm very lured by lights and other shininess.

Kristin Miller said...

I have to admit, after all you loving on the treehouses, I'm surprised by the futuristic vibe here! I love it just the same, but not what I expected, lol.

Kirsten Hubbard said...

love your setup. I'm a more traditional sorta girl myself, although my current office situation has the futuristic thing going on!

Shari Green said...

Great supply organizer (you can never be too organized, I always say). Ooh, and tres cool lamp. :)

Sumayyah said...

I want that desk. Mine is, like, a fourth the size of that. Its kind of depressing, lol.

CharTheShark said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my page and I love the furniture. Good taste :)

Jess said...

That's an awesome lamp! And does the computer come with the spaceships?

Michelle Schusterman said...

I love the rocket sploding off the computer screen, LOLOL.

Cheyanne said...

*drool drool drool* I love all of that stuff, especially the chair and the computer!

Medeia Sharif said...

I definitely need a bigger desk. And that lamp is pretty cool.