Thursday, August 26, 2010

My blogging fail...

I have blogged very little this month, and I feel bad about that. Not because the world is on the edge of their seats waiting for my next post (I'm not Hyperbole and a Half, after all), but because I like to blog regularly.

Moving and revising--plus regular life activities--are taking most of my energy right now, but I expect to be blogging more regularly again in September.

BUT I did post a review of ANGELFIRE by Courtney Allison Moulton on YA Highway today, and I guest blogged for Adventures in Children's Publishing yesterday (and very much appreciated them asking me! I've never guest blogged before). So I haven't been totally MIA.

And I hope to also be a better blog commenter again in September too. Hold me to it!

6 comments:

Summer Ross said...

The hold is duelly noted :)

Adventures in Children's Publishing said...

Kaitlin, thanks so much for blogging for us yesterday. You can blame us! We stole you from your own blogging duties :) Thanks for an awesome post over on our site.

Hugs!

Rachele Alpine said...

This was a bad blogging month for me too! I cut down to three days a week and have no idea how I used to do five, because I'm still falling behind! Don't feel bad about it...it sounds like you're really busy!

Jennifer Walkup said...

It's not just you! I also all but stopped this summer. I noticed a big decline in others posting too, Plus, summer is good time to be lazy and recharge. I'm hoping to jump back in after labor day.:)

Girlinbetween said...

glad your going to jump back in :)

Medeia Sharif said...

The reviewing and guesting counts. :)