Wednesday, September 8, 2010

RTW: DUFF kits!

In honor of the release of THE DUFF by our very beloved Kody Keplinger, we're packing our DUFF kits for this week's road trip.

What are DUFF kits?

"...comforting little collections that you can use on a relaxing night either alone or with friends. Things that are purely comfortable and fun and require zero pressure to be the prettiest in the room or the smartest or the funniest."
How do you make one? Put together:

1. Your favorite (very caloric!!!) drink
2. Your most comfy and old shoes

3. Movies featuring your favorite male actor
4. Your favorite junk food
5. Your most comfortable piece of clothing
(^I stole the above explanation of this week's RTW from Kate.)

So here is mine!

1) Chocolate milk. It's not just for twelve year olds.

2) My oldest shoes are pretty much the opposite of comfy. I'm not that into shoes in general, but I like giant fuzzy socks!

3) Pirates of the Caribbean for the deliciousness that is Johnny Depp, or The Princess Bride (Bonus! Love interest named Westley!)


4) Uh oh. I have to have a favorite junk food? I keep fluctuating between cheese curls and popcorn (with lots of butter--I don't do this the healthy way) and plain potato chips and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. OH and brownies with the ice cream. I could make all of those things into one big snack, right?

5) My pajama pants (which I may or may not be wearing right now...) and one of my many tank tops.


What would you put in your DUFF kit? Let us know at YA Highway!

8 comments:

Kate Hart said...

Don't bogart those snacks, that's all I'm sayin'.

KO said...

I need to re-watch The Princess Bride with my kids. They would totally love it!

Kristin Miller said...

Chocolate milk and The Princess Bride in socks sounds like heaven. Srsly. I'm on my way over.

Alicia Gregoire said...

Pajama pants are so the way to go.

Sarah Enni said...

I plan on shamelessly crashing the chocolate-milk-and-princess-bride party. (in pajama pants.)

Emilia Plater said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

chocolate milk. hehe

Chanelley said...

Love your kit!
Fluffy socks are the best.

Katy Upperman said...

Oh, The Princess Bride. I adore that movie. "As you wish..." *sigh*