What are DUFF kits?
"...comforting little collections that you can use on a relaxing night either alone or with friends. Things that are purely comfortable and fun and require zero pressure to be the prettiest in the room or the smartest or the funniest."How do you make one? Put together:
1. Your favorite (very caloric!!!) drink
2. Your most comfy and old shoes
3. Movies featuring your favorite male actor(^I stole the above explanation of this week's RTW from Kate.)
4. Your favorite junk food
5. Your most comfortable piece of clothing
So here is mine!
2) My oldest shoes are pretty much the opposite of comfy. I'm not that into shoes in general, but I like giant fuzzy socks!
4) Uh oh. I have to have a favorite junk food? I keep fluctuating between cheese curls and popcorn (with lots of butter--I don't do this the healthy way) and plain potato chips and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. OH and brownies with the ice cream. I could make all of those things into one big snack, right?
What would you put in your DUFF kit? Let us know at YA Highway!