Wednesday, September 29, 2010

RTW: September's best book

I didn't read a whole lot of books this month. Time sort of got away from me, I guess! But I did read one particularly awesome book this month, and that was BLUE FIRE by Janice Hardy. I reviewed it on YA Highway just last week, so I won't repeat myself, but I've been excited for this book since last October when I read THE SHIFTER, so I'm very, very glad it didn't disappoint. Of course, now I'm impatiently awaiting the third, but that's a good thing!

What was the best book you read this month? Visit YA Highway to share your link and see what others said!

6 comments:

Sarah Enni said...

Ooh, adding to list now ... Hope you've been busy with awesome stuff!

Renae said...

This looks really good, I'm adding it to my list! Thanks!

Pam Harris said...

I really need to add this series to my ever-expanding "To Read" list. :)

KO said...

thanks for the tip... looks cool

Shayda Bakhshi said...

Guh. Haven't read anything in the last month because I've been writing furiously on the homestretch of my novel.

Oh wait. I read Lurlene McDaniel's HEART TO HEART. It was sweet, but not really my kind of book.

But that's okay! There are plenty of books on the horizon!

Also, BLUE FIRE looks really cool--I'm definitely going to have to read both it and THE SHIFTER!

Horserider said...

I really, really need to read THE SHIFTER. It sounds incredible, but I just haven't managed to find a chance to pick it up. :D